Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ODBC Drive Memory Leak

I have experienced the ODBC Driver memory leak problem
described in KB814410 with SP3, and had to back-out of SP3
because of it. I see there is a fix though it appears I
have to go through MS support to get it. Trouble is, the
support wizard won't take my VALID SQL Server registration
number.
Do I need to use one of my MSDN support incidents to get
this?
ThanksI've had to call in to support for a SQL hotfix before
using an MSDN support incident. If they determine your
problem is fixed by the hotfix they will credit you the
support incident or credit card payment you have made.
-Aaron
>--Original Message--
>I have experienced the ODBC Driver memory leak problem
>described in KB814410 with SP3, and had to back-out of
SP3
>because of it. I see there is a fix though it appears I
>have to go through MS support to get it. Trouble is, the
>support wizard won't take my VALID SQL Server
registration
>number.
>Do I need to use one of my MSDN support incidents to get
>this?
>Thanks
>
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment