Friday, March 30, 2012

ODBC error

Hi,
I've a Third-Party application using a ODBC connection on a remote Acces fil
e (mdb file) (the file reside on a other server, so I map a drive).
I got this error
[[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] '(unknown)' is not a
valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you a
re connected to the server on which the file resides.-1023]
Does someone have hints?
ThanksI'm not real clear on what is using what and where but in
general, you want to avoid mapped drives. Try using a UNC
path instead of a mapped drive.
-Sue
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:51:05 -0700, RemCgi
<anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>I've a Third-Party application using a ODBC connection on a remote Acces fi
le (mdb file) (the file reside on a other server, so I map a drive).
>I got this error
>[[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] '(unknown)' is not a
valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you
are connected to the server on which the file resides.-1023]
>Does someone have hints?
>Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment