Friday, March 30, 2012

ODBC Error

I'm getting an error message I've never seen before when I installed my
application on a client's machine.
I've got seven machines at this location that all work fine, when I install
on a new machine, I can connect through ODBC Administrator; but, when I try
to connect through the program I get this error message:
[ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SSL Security Error
[ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP
Sockets]ConnectionOpen(SECDoClientHandsh
ake()).
I've looked on KB and have not been able to find anything specific on this
problem.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.This might be the same issue reported in the KB article at the link
http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...b;en-us;Q322144
Regards,
--
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
Regards,
Uwa Agbonile[MSFT]
"Dennis Powell" <dennis.powell@.monroe.XXXXXXXXX> wrote in message
news:OA6%23L0fYFHA.2128@.TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> I'm getting an error message I've never seen before when I installed my
> application on a client's machine.
> I've got seven machines at this location that all work fine, when I
install
> on a new machine, I can connect through ODBC Administrator; but, when I
try
> to connect through the program I get this error message:
> [ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SSL Security Error
> [ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP
> Sockets]ConnectionOpen(SECDoClientHandsh
ake()).
> I've looked on KB and have not been able to find anything specific on
this
> problem.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment