Friday, March 30, 2012

ODBC Driver to Connect With IBM AS/400 System

Good Morning All:
I am trying to find an ODBC Driver that will connect my current
Microsoft Access Databas with our IBM AS/400 System. We have the
driver in Excel, but I don't believe it is the same driver for
Access. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
-Anthony Morano
Pension Fund Intern.The ODBC driver for DB2 on AS/400 as provided by IBM; it is the same driver
for all client applications. Contact you IBM SE to purchase the client
connectivity software if you don't already have it. Otherwise try an SQL/400
newsgroup.
<antmorano@.gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1184852139.438805.176820@.e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
> Good Morning All:
> I am trying to find an ODBC Driver that will connect my current
> Microsoft Access Databas with our IBM AS/400 System. We have the
> driver in Excel, but I don't believe it is the same driver for
> Access. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
> -Anthony Morano
> Pension Fund Intern.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment