Friday, March 30, 2012

Odbc error

Dear all
My one user has installed sql server 2000 enterprise edition , SP3
(8.00.0860) on my computer.
I have created one odbc connection to sql server.
When he want to connect to sql user via odbc in application he gets
following error
Statement(s) could not be prepared
Unable to close cursor
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid cursor stat
What can be the problem?
RegardsWhat language is the application written in? At least the failing module?
I have seen similar errors in both T/SQL (implying a Stored Procedure) and C
(api level calls) modules.
I suspect it needs to be relinked with your new modules. To me, it sounds
like the api calls either are for a different ODBC release or have messed up
pointers.
If you can supply error numbers and complete error messages, it woulld help
--
Joseph R.P. Maloney, CSP,CCP,CDP
"amish" wrote:
> Dear all
> My one user has installed sql server 2000 enterprise edition , SP3
> (8.00.0860) on my computer.
> I have created one odbc connection to sql server.
> When he want to connect to sql user via odbc in application he gets
> following error
> Statement(s) could not be prepared
> Unable to close cursor
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid cursor stat
> What can be the problem?
> Regards
>

No comments:

Post a Comment